[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling and google voice

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:02:10 MSK 2011

you might want to backup your configs and start over with the fresh
ones just to test and work backwards to see what's different.
its probably something to do with having to omit external-rtp-ip

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Yossi Neiman
<freeswitch at cartissolutions.com> wrote:
> I am running with -nonat, the FS is running with a UA on a public IP
> address, etc, but both Michael Collins and I are still getting the RTP
> port 0 issue.  I figured I'd compare notes with somebody who has a
> working config before I file this as something other than a PEBKAC issue...
>

> Yossi Neiman
> Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com
>

> On 02/28/2011 04:07 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
>> The solution to the port 0 issue is to run FS with -nonat so it does
>> not get confused by broken upnp setup.
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Yossi Neiman
>> <freeswitch at cartissolutions.com>  wrote:
>>> What FS build are you running?  I'd like to compare notes with you on your
>>> config, as I'm experiencing the RTP port 0 issue with FreeSWITCH Version
>>> 1.0.head (git-0d8e945 2011-02-16 08-57-43 -0600).  What about inbound?  Do
>>> you have that set up?
>>>
>>> Yossi Neiman
>>> Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com
>>>
>>> On 02/28/2011 12:54 AM, envelopes envelopes wrote:
>>>
>>> never mind. add this line<action application="ring_ready"/>  and restart FS
>>>
>>> fixed the issue.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/