[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket message pizza received from BSD machines

Mauritz Løvgren mauritz.lovgren at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:55:53 MSK 2011

We ran the load test this morning on latest snapshot.tar.gzip on FreeBSD 8.1 64-bit and on latest nightly windows 64-bit binaries. Works well on windows, pizza on BSD / OSX. Don't think it is related to ESL-56, since we handle the case where events arrive before replies, our problem is that event and reply seems to be 'merged' corrupting the protocol.

Mauritz