[Freeswitch-users] Polycom G722 negotiation

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:19:37 MSK 2011

It seems like a bug in the polycom, hold/unhold should maintain the
original SDP already negotiated.
I would try updating the firmware.
I suspect polycom is not really offering G.722 but is saying they want
to in the sdp.
Then its ignoring the G.722 because it's still expecting ULAW.

We might have to make a param that does not allow codec re-negotiation
once a call is up as a hack to deal with this.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org