[Freeswitch-users] please help!!! how to set flag 'endconf' in bridging conference

ran zhang rzhang at gosilverplus.com
Thu Jun 30 21:59:31 MSD 2011

hi all:

I'm trying to creating a conference, so when first member enters the
conference, he has to invite another members
and have at least 1 other member to join to have the conference established, so i'm
using bridging conference.

I need this conference to be terminated when the original creator of the
conference leaves no matter how many members are still left in the conference.

i'm trying to set 'endconf' flag in a bridging conference using
'bridge:confname+flag{endconf}:user/10',
so it wil invite user extension 10, but its giving me config error while
running.

can someone tell me what to do to solve this problem or get around?  the key
is i only want the original member to be able to terminate the conference
when he leaves, not other members assuming there are at least 2 members.