[Freeswitch-users] Load Balance Trunks

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Jun 29 18:26:38 MSD 2011

Hi Abid.. see inline.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Abid Saleem <abid_freeswitch at live.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
> Please help me the following 2 issues.
>
> 1- I have 100 Trunks from my SIP Provider. My provider restricts me to
send
> only 120 minutes call duration per Trunk per each day. This means around
30
> calls per Trunk per day with an ACD of 3 minutes. Please help me how to
> configure this if it is possible?

You can use: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_distributor

OR, a more precise way.. scrape your CDRs and then query them before making
calls.
Or, have a lua script that picks a random one from the list that a cron
updates every 30 minutes to use slightly less resources.

> 2- I need to send P-Preferred-Identity<sip:xxxxxxxxx at domain.com> in SIP
> header for each Trunk while dialing out to provider. Please help how to
> configure this.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_cid_type has some info on using
PID.
You can use "sofia profile external siptrace on" to see your SIP messages
from FS to debug.

-Avi