[Freeswitch-users] Phrase macros in conferences

Kris kris at livecall.com
Tue Jun 28 13:49:19 MSD 2011

The conference controls/profiles cant be changed after the conference
starts. Do You know C? We all have to do some C when Freeswitch can't do
what we want.A feature would have to be added to mod_conference to play
files unpon joining the conference. It would have to be something like this:
<action application="conference"
data="${forum_ext}-${domain_name}@${conference_controls},PlayOnEntry=${name_var}&conf-enter.wav,PlayOnExit=???"/>

To really do the fancier stuff, you have to capture the CUSTOM event. Just
do it with 2 API calls. Both are scheduled to play one after the other.
Api.Execute("conference", ConferenceName + " play " + "name.wav");
//+MemberID);

Api.Execute("conference", ConferenceName + " play " + "conf-enter.wav");
//+MemberID);