[Freeswitch-users] Recovering from database fault

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Jun 25 03:36:42 MSD 2011

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Clive Lansink <clive at lansink.co.nz> wrote:

> Hello Michael and others.
>
> I deleted the whold db folder which in our case was ok because we don't use
> voice mail. Then when I ran Freeswitchconsole, the db folder was recreated.
> But that was when we had the problem. The phones could make calls but none
> could ring.

Okay, so you removed the whole db folder then restarted FS and everything
worked except for the registrations? Then when you did a complete re-install
of FS then everything, including registrations, seemed to work?

I'd recommend that you update to the latest git and watch and wait. If the
symptom returns then maybe you could collect a gcore and open a jira, unless
you're on Windows. (We have Windows guys who can guide you on what to do for
troubleshooting - I just don't happen to be one of them...)

-MC