[Freeswitch-users] Any RECORD_STOP event sample available?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 24 10:39:00 MSD 2011

It would be better for you to experience an actual record stop event:

open fs_cli and enter:
/log 0
/event plain event_stop

Then make a call to 9664 (or some other valid extension on your system)
Back at fs_cli:

uuid_record xxx start /tmp/rec.wav
uuid_record xxx stop /tmp/wec.wav

As soon as you issue the stop command your screen will be filled with all
the wonderful stuff in the RECORD_STOP event. I think you'll find the event
headers to be pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions just
ask here if you don't see anything on the wiki.

Thanks,
MC