[Freeswitch-users] Answer issue on inbound call

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 22 19:21:22 MSD 2011

I thought the A200 was an analog card? Maybe I have my numbers mixed up...

Go ahead and collect a debug log of this call. It might help to have your
configs posted as well. Use pastebin.freeswitch.org. See this wiki article
for tips on how to collect information:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

-MC