[Freeswitch-users] 'make current' fails to complete

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:11:58 MSD 2011

did you make any changes to the code tree? If you did, you'd probably
want to perform a git stash to save all the changes you made then run
git stash apply to merge your changes after the pull.

Otherwise, it would be wise to run git reset --hard to 'fix' the
source tree if you are sure you made no changes to the code at all