[Freeswitch-users] Have someone zrtp with correct sas ?

J.B. BERLIN endlesspixel at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:36:18 MSD 2011

Hi Michael,

thanks for reply where the difference in the configuration ?

How is the right configuration for bypass and what for MiTM ?

I build FS like so:

sudo git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
cd /usr/src/freeswitch
sh build/buildzrtp.sh
sudo ./bootstrap.sh
sudo ./configure -C --prefix=/opt/freeswitch --enable-zrtp --enable-64
sudo make all install sounds-install moh-install

Than put : global_setvar zrtp_secure_media=true in the conf

and following in my dailplan:

<!-- install zrtp_agent.lua into scripts (ZRTP == 9787) -->
      <extension name="zrtp_enrollement">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9787$">
 	<action application="answer"/>
 	<action application="lua" data="zrtp_agent.lua"/>
        </condition>
      </extension>I can call 9787 and it’s say me that the call is secure but if I callanother user i become different SAS...?Kind regardsJacek