[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Cookbook Recipe List

mitch Johnson mitch.johnson7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:24:48 MSD 2011

It seems as if you have already identified what's going into the Cookbook.
Is it too late to add a few sections on TLS/SRTP with examples on using
different phone vendors and softphones on smartphones?

I think FreeSWITCH is a powerful solution in the TLS/SRTP area yet to be
realized or tapped into.  Having recipes on how to implement and a great
discussion on how FreeSWITCH can use channels on a single box to do
encrypted calls on the Internet side and unencrypted calls on the LAN side
would be incredible.

Thanks,

Mitch Johnson