[Freeswitch-users] VoIP IP DSLAMs

shouldbe q931 shouldbeq931 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:27:22 MSD 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM, David Ponzone <david.ponzone at ipeva.fr> wrote:
> Draytek gear is crap like hell.
> Stay away from that.
> The support is crap too.
> David Ponzone  Direction Technique
> email: david.ponzone at ipeva.fr
> tel:      01 74 03 18 97
> gsm:   06 66 98 76 34
> Service Client IPeva
> tel:      0811 46 26 26
> www.ipeva.fr  -   www.ipeva-studio.com
> Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
> l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
> non autorisée est interdite. Tout message électronique est susceptible
> d'altération. IPeva décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il
> a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce
> message, merci de le détruire immédiatement et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

granted I have no experience with their "telco" side equipment, but
I've not had any problems with their DSL and Ethernet routers, I've
used them for several commercial deployments where the client didn't
want the expense of Cisco...

the other side of the coin being that I've not needed much in the way
of support, but when I have it's been from their main UK reseller
which has been fine.