[Freeswitch-users] UK ISDN outgoing CLI (was Re: FreeTDM - Sangoma B700 - ISDN connection questions - UK)

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Fri Jun 17 22:08:49 MSD 2011

Mike, Shouldbe,

We now have CLIP on the line for sure, and I ordered COLP at the same
time and am assured that that has been turned on as well, but I still
cannot get outgoing CLI to work properly.  Mike, you mention setting the
TON to 'national'; where is that setting?

At the moment, my dialplan looks like
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16548 with .  An outgoing call gives the
log 7 at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16549 (numbers have been changed
to protect the innocent!) but the number that 01234 567890 sees on their
Caller ID is not 876543 but the main number of the line (876540, say).
I have tried setting the outgoing_caller_id_number to 6, 10 and 11
digits, restarting FS after each change, but with no success.

The service provider has only one clue to offer: "With regards to the
configuration at the exchange, the line is set to 6 digits to switch."
which makes eminent sense, and suggests that I should be presenting 6
digits.  Incoming calls have a 6 digit called number and 10 digit
calling number.

Thanks for the help so far.  Any other ideas?

John

On 17/06/11 18:33, shouldbe q931 wrote:

> From my experience with BT, unless you have COLP, you will only send
the lead number of the trunk, you only need CLIR if you want to be
able to restrict