[Freeswitch-users] No Voice for default IVR ext 5000

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:07:53 MSD 2011

Yes, I am under NAT through my Broadband router.

But, if NAT is the issue, then is it possible for both sides able to listen
each other voices when I am transferring my call to another ext. which is
not IVR

Could someone please suggest what I can do to work with NAT or under
firewall?

Secondly, do you know any other reason for this issue if its not NAT?

Thanks
Ankit