[Freeswitch-users] No Voice for default IVR ext 5000

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:13:04 MSD 2011

Dear all,

I have configured an gateway for external profile to receive and make calls.

I have added a file in public directory.
<include>
<extension name="iptel-inbound">
<condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(MY_IPTEL_USERNAME)$">
<action application="set" data="domain_name=$${domain}"/>
<action application="transfer" data="ExtNo XML default"/>
</condition>
</extension>
</include>

Now, while I am calling to my voip account, I am transferring the call. It
is getting transferred to the extension also.
But, If I use normal ext number, I am able to talk both ways. But when I use
default ext number 5000 for IVR menu. I could not listen to IVR menu.
Though, I can see in my logs that the audio file are being played one by
one, but I cant listen.

Do I need some extra configuration to listen to IVR?
There may be a gap in my knowledge. Please enlighten.

Thanks
Ankit
--
Life is like a rose its upto u feel it as its fragrance or thorns