[Freeswitch-users] how to show unregistered users

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 17 05:53:01 MSD 2011

Well, if you have access to the XML config files then you have the complete
list of users. You can also parse that list out with "xml_locate directory".
Nothing that I'm aware of to tell you who isn't registered. I'm assuming
most of us will infer who is not registered by look at who is registered.

Curious - what problem are you solving by listing unregistered users?

-MC