[Freeswitch-users] using keypress to stop a recording.

Wes wes-fs at 499x.com
Fri Jun 17 01:52:45 MSD 2011

ok, tried that, but it didn't change the behavior  In fact, I removed
both the onInput function, and the call to session:setVariable, and the
recording is still halted by *any* keypress on the keypad.  So this must
be the default behavior of how to stop the recording...

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.