[Freeswitch-users] mod_cidlookup crashing

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Wed Jun 15 02:58:30 MSD 2011

Hello all,
When I enable caching in mod_cidlookup, a query causes a crash.  Is there some configuration error or any way I can troubleshoot this?  There isn't any output other than an immediate crash and a core dump.

memcache status verbose
Lib version: 0.32
Servers: 1
  localhost (11211)
    pid: 9598
    uptime: 5126
    time: 1308091953
    version: 1.4.5
    pointer_size: 64
    rusage_user: 0.71989
    rusage_system: 0.15997
    curr_items: 0
    total_items: 0
    bytes: 0
    curr_connections: 10
    total_connections: 32
    connection_structures: 11
    cmd_get: 18
    cmd_set: 0
    get_hits: 0
    get_misses: 18
    evictions: 0
    bytes_read: 0
    bytes_written: 0
    limit_maxbytes: 67108864
    threads: 4

freeswitch at internal> cidlookup status
+OK
 url: http://cnam.bulkcnam.com/?id=XXXX&did=${caller_id_number}
 cache: true
 cache-expire: 86400
 curl-timeout: 2000
 curl-warn-duration: 1000
 odbc-dsn: clidlookup_odbc
 sql: (null)
 citystate-sql:       SELECT CONCAT(ratecenter, ' ', state) as name       FROM npa_nxx_company_ocn       WHERE npa = ${caller_id_number:1:3} AND nxx = ${caller_id_number:4:3}       LIMIT 1
 ODBC Compiled: true

Thanks,
Spencer