[Freeswitch-users] How to record incoming audio only (not both direction)?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:54:32 MSD 2011

Hi,

I would like to record the incoming audio during a call when making a call
to a callee, so that we can optimize the voice mail detection algorithm when
debugging.

I know there is a function: "switch_ivr_record_session" to record the whole
session in both direction (incoming & outgoing) but I can not find a
function to record only the incoming audio.  Could someone please help me on
how I can record only the incoming direction audio?

Thanks,
Frankie