[Freeswitch-users] start_dtmf_generate during early media?

Bill W. freeswitch at aastral.net
Tue Jun 14 07:48:58 MSD 2011

Hey Micheal,

Okay, I believe I've tracked it down to this:  If I set

<action application="export"
data="nolocal:execute_on_media=start_dtmf_generate true"/>
<action application="set" data="bridge_early_media=true"/>

Then inband dtmf is NOT generated on the B-leg. If I remove the
bridge_early_media=true, then inband DTMF IS generated on the b-leg.

Is this a bug or a feature? ;-)

Thanks!
Bill