[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Cookbook Question: Pocketsphinx

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 14 05:38:02 MSD 2011

Hello all!

I am looking for examples of mod_pocketsphinx being used in a real-world
application. If you are using pocketsphinx ASR for something useful and can
share some configs I would appreciate it. I'm soliciting ideas on how to
make the pocketsphinx recipe in the cookbook be as truly useful as possible.
I don't personally use it for anything and I've only seen the pizza demo in
action, so I'm asking our intrepid community members for some thoughts.
Email me off list, please.

Thanks!

-Michael