[Freeswitch-users] Free ZRTP implementation?

Janne Snabb snabb at epipe.com
Sat Jun 11 13:02:12 MSD 2011

Hi,

I wanted to compile FreeSWITCH with ZRTP support, but it looks like
Zimmermann's commercial libzrtp has not been available for "evaluation"
download since the beginning of this year. I found a couple of older
messages asking about it in the mailing list archives, but no real
solution.

Does anyone have patches or is anyone working on a module which
would use a free ZRTP implementation such as ZORG or GNU ZRTP?

If not, I might be able to have a look at it at some point... no
promises though.

--
Janne Snabb / EPIPE Communications
snabb at epipe.com - http://epipe.com/