[Freeswitch-users] Require help for 2833 dtmf problem( application: bridge, bypass_media=true)

lrobot lrobot.qq at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:06:35 MSD 2011

Hi Freeswitch gay,

  I use freeswitch to bridge one incoming call to other target phone number.
  I use bypass_media mode.
  So the rtp is not go through the freeswitch,
  By I notice that When LegB receive 183 or 200 SDP message. Freeswitch
change it 2833 telephone-event payload type. and forwarding the message to
caller. That make the caller use wrong dtmf payload type to send dtmf

  What wrong with that?  How can fix it?
  Any information or help is welcome.

Thanks

Lrobot