[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Message - How t know how many areread & how many are unread in Inbox

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:03:54 MSD 2011

> So my query is - Is there any way to differentiate between READ / UNREAD
> messages while messages are INBOX only.

Have you checked if the "read_epoch"-parameter in the
voicemail_msgs-table in voicemail_default.db or your odbc-db is set to
a "real" value when this happens(Also displayed above with vm_list)?
You could then simply query the db (e.g. "select count(*) from
voicemail_msgs where read_epoch>0;") instead of using the commands
above.