[Freeswitch-users] originating a call from an outbound socket app

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 9 20:47:28 MSD 2011

I would say that you want to bridge the inbound leg to the outbound leg and
use the answer confirmation variables. I recommend you pastebin a simple
java app that answers the call and attempts to bridge it and also pastebin
the console log. The community will take a look and see if we can help you
figure out what is happening.

-MC