[Freeswitch-users] IP Whitelist

Eric Beard eric at loopfx.com
Thu Jun 9 00:08:00 MSD 2011

Is it actually supposed to prevent calls from any IP's not in acl.conf.xml?  With the settings I listed below, I can still make calls from different IP's to any number, which effectively makes my server an open relay.  Do those settings only work if you are authenticating callers?

It seems like I'm going to have to set up IP-specific firewall rules for each SIP port, to allow only traffic from my gateways.

Eric Z. Beard, CTO
Loop LLC
w (877) 850-2010 x9249
m (727) 776-2768