[Freeswitch-users] LuaSQL, Curl, mod_skypopen, mod_dingaling....Can't get 'em to work!

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:47:52 MSD 2011

Rather than using LuaSQL you might find you have more success with the
freeswitch.Dbh class that gives you access to FreeSWITCH's ODBC support from
within lua:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua_freeswitch_dbh

If you still need help after reading the documentation, there are almost
always people on the IRC channel that can help you figure things out
(#freeswitch on freenode). This mailing list does see plenty of traffic
though too, although you might not get as fast an answer.

-Steve