[Freeswitch-users] Response status from client

Alessandro a.luppi at seletech.com
Wed Jun 8 23:14:23 MSD 2011

Hi,

I have two questions about FS:

Question 1:
i'm developing a custom client sip with pjsip. This client when receive
a call that can't be accepted respond with status 603. I think that
freeswitch filter this status.
This is an example of desired behaviour:
1000 at localnet_ip                      FS(ip:localnet_ip)
                        1001 at localnet_ip

INVITE ---------->
                                      INVITE --------------->
<-------------- trying<--------------------trying
<-------------- 603<------------------  603
ACK ------------>                     ACK------------------>

The current behaviour of FS is:

1000 at localnet_ip                      FS(ip:localnet_ip)
                        1001 at localnet_ip

INVITE ---------->
                                      INVITE --------------->
<-------------- trying<--------------------trying
                                      <------------------  603

<-------------- 200

ACK------------------>
<--------------------BYE

I'd like to avoid the current behaviour. It's possible a kind of message status path trough?
If the called party terminate the call before answering, FS send always to the calling partner 200 and BYE.
First thought was related to the voice-mail. Now voice-mail is disabled but the behaviour is the same.

Question:2
It's possible a custom Header pass trough in status response like trying or session in progress?
I'm able to use custom header only on invite adding to invite a header with name like X-myheader.
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Good Evening

Alessandro