[Freeswitch-users] LuaSQL, Curl, mod_skypopen, mod_dingaling....Can't get 'em to work!

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:26:52 MSD 2011

First read all the related docs in the wiki: http://wiki.freeswitch.org
Then, search the mailing list archive: lists.freeswitch.org

After that, if you have not found the answers to your doubts, please
write here what is your specific problem, with all the details that
can give us the precise idea of why you are in a situation that is not
documented.

-giovanni

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:04 AM, Mint.Nick <mint.office.nick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've noticed there isn't much traffic on this forum anymore. I'm having
> issues with the things listed in the subj. Is there anyone out there who
> might be willing to help a guy figure one or more of these out?
>
> Thanks
> -Nick

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli