[Freeswitch-users] How to dial an extension in Freeswitch after the call in connected?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:24:41 MSD 2011

Hi there,

I have a question regarding having FreeSwitch dials an extension number
after the call is connected.

Here is the condition:
Freeswitch would get a call information from database and make an outbound
call.  Once it is connected, and if there is an extension that we want to
reach at that number, we would wait 5 second and dial that extension
number.  Right now I am using C# code and I don't see any API would allow me
to dial an extension.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks,
Frankie