[Freeswitch-users] Questions

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:39:10 MSD 2011

> 2- Does FS fully supports virtual interfaces [eth0:1]? I mean:
>         2- 1 listening on several virtual interfaces,
>         2-2 replying from the virtual interface that the request came in
> instead of replying from the primary interface
>         2-3 and also we need to specify the interface to send the call out
> instead of using the primary interface

You don't define interfaces but the ip-adresses where freeswitch
listens on(take a look at external_sip_ip, external_rtp_ip, domain and
local_ip_v4 and sip_profiles).
So yes, virtual interfaces can be served, several ip's are possible
too, but you have to define each of them in separate sip-profiles.