[Freeswitch-users] proposed patch to org.freeswitch.esl.client

Adam Kelloway adam.kelloway at newpace.ca
Mon Jun 6 18:25:19 MSD 2011

Hi there,

This message is to the author of org.freeswitch.esl.client:

I have attached a git diff of some small changes I was hoping could be
made to the org.freeswitch.esl.client library. To summarize:

1. Added EslMessage parameter to handleDisconnectionNotice
2. Added some more headers to EslHeaders

My motivation for this is that I wanted be able to read the headers in a
disconnection EslMessage. The first problem was that
handleDisconnectionNotice didn't pass in the EslMessage. The second
problem was that the Name object didn't define the headers I wanted,
resulting in them being set in the headers map with a key of null.

Do you think this is a reasonable change to your code? If so, can it be
included in the next release? On that note, when do you think the next
release will be made?

Thanks and keep up the great work,

Adam