[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen is awesome issue with demo-ivr conference

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sun Jun 5 10:21:32 MSD 2011

If you're behind a nat or a firewall you can't be supernode.
If you're directly on the internet (eg: you have a real routable IP
number) on the machine, and you are not behind a firewall (eg: you
have all incoming ports open) then you *may* become a supernode.
Btw: google is your friend, those are informations easily available
with a search for "skype supernode".
-giovanni