[Freeswitch-users] Lua ASR TTS

educs13 educs13 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jun 4 19:45:50 MSD 2011

Hi,

I was trying to run the 'Examples directory lua asr tts'
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_directory_lua_asr_tts) in Ubuntu
10.04/32 bits, but I had some problems with the 'session:streamFile()'.

If I say something when the prompt is still playing, the audio stucks
indefinitely. It seems that the 'break' command isn't doing all its job. I
guess that maybe the 'break' is just stop feeding the audio player with new
samples, but it is not stopping the player. So, this player keeps reading
and playing the same samples continuously ...

I really don't know if my guess makes sense and as I don't know C very well,
I don't know where to look for a solution in the source code. I Hope you
could help me.

Thanks,
Eduardo