[Freeswitch-users] FIFO suddenly stopped working properly

Joao Leme joaocarlosleme at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 02:31:27 MSD 2011

Thanks Michael, but I don't know what I have to do to get it fixed. Is there
a configuration change? I'm not good at debugging and probably I should
change the subject to "How to configure FIFO properly" (hoping to be a
configuration problem).

Below is my simple configuration for FIFO:

fifo.conf.xml:
<fifo name="sales_fifo@$${domain}" importance="0">
      <member timeout="10" simo="10"
lag="3">{fifo_member_wait=nowait}group/attendants@$${domain}</member>
      <member timeout="300" simo="10"
lag="3">{fifo_member_wait=nowait}group/sales@$${domain}</member>
</fifo>

directory/default.xml:
<groups>
 <group name="sales">
        <users>
          <user id="1000" type="pointer"/>
          <user id="1001" type="pointer"/>
          <user id="1002" type="pointer"/>
          <user id="1003" type="pointer"/>
        </users>
      </group>
 <group name="attendants">
        <users>
          <user id="1002" type="pointer"/>
          <user id="1003" type="pointer"/>
        </users>
      </group>
</groups>

dialplan/default/mydialplan.xml: putting call on fifo
<extension name="sales_fifo_in">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^sales$" />
  <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="set" data="fifo_chime_freq=30"/>
<action application="set" data="fifo_orbit_dialplan=XML"/>
 <action application="set" data="fifo_orbit_context=default"/>
 <action application="set" data="fifo_caller_exit_key=0"/>
 <action application="set" data="fifo_caller_exit_to_orbit=true"/>
          <action application="set"
data="fifo_music=$${base_dir}/sounds/music/8000/partita-no-3-in-e-major-bwv-1006-1-preludio.wav"/>
 <action application="fifo" data="sales_fifo@$${domain} in undef"/>
    </extension>

It used to work but nows it only sends one call at a time, even with the
other users available. I also tried replacing the groups for users but no
luck.

Thanks