[Freeswitch-users] Any way to limit the ability to create conference rooms on demand?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:37:55 MSD 2011

<extension name="phone conference">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(SEND_TO_CONFERENCE)$"/>
<condition field="${pin}" expression="5\d{3}"/>
<action application="conference" data="${pin}@wideband"/>
<anti-action application="playback" data="invalidpin.wav"/>
</condition>
</extension>

would limit you to pins that were 5xxx

Anthony Minessale II