[Freeswitch-users] ptime mismatch confusion

Michael Gende mgende at gendesign.com
Fri Jun 3 00:30:16 MSD 2011

Tried one last thing and it appears to have worked! Hallelujah!

Left "scrooge" on, and updated, in the vars.xml, the global codec prefs
settings and added @20i to ones we are using.

Still got the "mismatch" message that showed in the "bad" output (prior
post) but the call worked fine! Just did a few to satisfy myself.

Thanks to Michael and Anthony who read my prior posts and had constructive
suggestions.

Regards,

Mike