[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Server getting down

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:33:05 MSD 2011

Hi to all,

I dont know whether this problem related to PRI line (OR) wanpipe driver (
OR ) PRI Card

I use Linux fedora 13  and Sangoma A101 PRI  card to handle incoming calls
from E1 lines.

Everything works fine for some time.

After that, I could see  cli debug output saying,

all the channels are disconnected and then immediately
it says that "signaling status changed to UP".

After some time, freeswitch getting shutdown saying
ftmod_wanpipe.c:967 [s1c31][1:16] Failed to read from sangoma device: No
buffer space available (-65)

I pastebin debug logs for the same.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16432

I am failed to identify the problem.
Can you anyone guide me what is going wrong?

Regards
Venkatesan OV.