[Freeswitch-users] Transferring to a cell phone

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 2 01:32:32 MSD 2011

I'm not really sure what's happening here. The first BYE message that I see
comes in at line #548 from the provider side of what I assume is the A leg.

For now I would try using a very simple bridge app right in the public
context and avoid all the javascript so that you can get the simplest
scenario. SImply route the A leg to the bridge app and bridge it to the
broadvoice gateway:
<extension name="route DID">
  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(INCOMING_DID_NUMBER)$">
    <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/broadvoice/2223334444"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

A call coming in from one SIP endpoint and being bridged to another SIP
endpoint is pretty much the core and fundamental functionality of
FreeSWITCH, so I'm thinking that the javascript is doing something
unintended.

-MC