[Freeswitch-users] Operator panel or HUD

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:05:25 MSD 2011

The first round of switchboard made it into the git repo before Whistle pushed everything to the back burner, so it should be there.

My github repo has a whole bunch of patches, additional functionality that I am currently using in production at customer sites that has not been pulled into the official tree, but I have been told for the last 6 months will be done any day.  Unfortunately, testing on my Callcenter modules has been limited, so there may be bugs.  And the UI currently refreshes every 30 seconds, so it is not real time.  That will change as soon as I know where 2600 is going with it so I know what to do.

pyite or janderson on #2600-dev can answer the question on the new client view.  Someone guessed two weeks about three or four weeks ago based on the imminent release of the Whistle version, which has not been released yet.