[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk dial status

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:01:35 MSD 2011

Yeah, that's what I'm doing and just finished tonight. Still a bit to go but
gist is:

1. Follow @SureVoIPLabs
2. Bot auto follows you back if not already following
3. Sends you a DM with a thank you and instructions.
4. You then send a DM like so:

d @SureVoIPLabs my_mobile_number/number_I_wish_to_call

5. Do some tariff checks and fire off a bgapi with 2 or 10min limit
6. Send you a DM back

All free but limited to UK for now. Will be live next week or so.  Full
version with international and App auth coming with credit topups via DM too
:)

Gav.

http://www.surevoip.co.uk