[Freeswitch-users] One way calling issue over an internal trunk

Mitch Johnson mitch.johnson7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:25:13 MSD 2011

Concerning the NAT.  I will always be on the internal network, all external phones will come in on a VPN and then connect onto FreeSWITCH using the VPN.

I did the ./freeswitch -nonat.

I also changed the sip-ip and rtp-ip to the internal ip of the Freeswitch server on both external and internal xml files:

Internal:
<param name="rtp-ip" value="172.16.200.60"/>
 <param name="sip-ip" value="172.16.200.60"/>

external:
<param name="rtp-ip" value="172.16.200.60"/>
    <param name="sip-ip" value="172.16.200.60"/>
    <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="local-network-acl"/>
    <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="local-network-acl"/>

I'm still plodding around FreeSWITCH so if I did this wrong please let me know.

Thanks,

Mitch