[Freeswitch-users] One way calling issue over an internal trunk

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:05:39 MSD 2011

> I'll always be on the internal network so should never need the nat.

Try starting FS with the -nonat option. It'll start faster and skip all the
stuff where it tries to find your external IP and open routes through the
NAT firewall.

On your sip profiles set sip-ip and rtp-ip to your internal IP.

Once you've done that you should have 2-way audio to anywhere on your LAN.

-Steve