[Freeswitch-users] rxfax on b-leg

slash at nat-tele.com slash at nat-tele.com
Thu Jul 21 20:56:04 MSD 2011

 Hello!

 I wonder if there is a way to make rxfax recieve fax on outgoing call?
 The idea is that registered FS user dials out, than tone_detect is used
 to detect fax tone and start rxfax. The difference is that rxfax should
 be run on B-leg, instead of A-leg in incoming fax call scenario.

 I've tried to make a test config with outgoing call, rxfax &
 tone_detect, but when I dial out and remote user starts sending fax to
 me, FS detects a tone correctly, starts rxfax, but on my leg (A-leg, i
 hear fax tones) and B-leg (with real fax machine) is hanged up.

 Are there are solutions to explain somehow to rxfax that it should be
 run on B-leg, not on A-leg?

 Thanks in advance!

 With best regards,
 Kirill.