[Freeswitch-users] How to get call bridge status?

Sam lakersman2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 05:10:04 MSD 2011

I am writing a perl script that does a call bridge and I would like to know what is the status of the call bridge once the bridge application as finished execution. I am using the following but do not know if it is the correct way since on NO_ANSWER call states the sip code is blank, but shouldn't it return SIP:480 according to this http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_causes?

$sipcode = $session->getVariable("proto_specific_hangup_cause");