[Freeswitch-users] Google voice terminating outbound calls

Rob Hill rhill3221 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:50:49 MSD 2011

I'm using mod dingaling to connect via Google Voice.  Incoming and outgoing calls were working fine until just a few days ago, now outgoing calls are terminated after ~15 seconds.  Incoming calls are still fine.

Here is the disconnect info :
2011-07-20 17:36:20.485777 [INFO] libdingaling.c:1371 SecRECV:
<iq from="+1312xxxxxxx at voice.google.com/srvres-MTAuMTc3LjEyMi4xNDo5ODgz" to="r at gmail.com/talkCC63ED4F" id="jingle:10.177.122.14-2416924:1:3F7BB3A2" type="set">
  <ses:session type="terminate" id="1514126677" initiator="r at gmail.com/talkCC63ED4F" xmlns:ses="http://www.google.com/session">
    <ses:reason>
      <ses:timeout></ses:timeout>
      <ses:text>Session timed out</ses:text>
    </ses:reason>
    <pho:recipient-unavailable xmlns:pho="http://www.google.com/session/phone"></pho:recipient-unavailable>
  </ses:session>
</iq>

To make matters more confusing I've tested my configuration on two different hosts and outgoing calls work fine on the second host (using the exact same configuration files).
Any ideas where this might be going wrong?