[Freeswitch-users] X-PRE-PROCESS and Dialplan XML Module

Daniel Knoll daniel at danielknoll.de
Tue Jul 19 16:16:50 MSD 2011

Hi All,

i used XML/Curl module, but the problem at this module is, that he ask
the webserver for every call. It is better to have static diaplans (in
my case these have the most call traffic) and after parsing static
plan he ask the webserver.

My X-PRE-PROCESS Option is described in XML/Curl Wiki under Sektion
"Storing Static Dialplans."

I found a little solution, but I think it is very dirty

I use this without having "header('Content-Type: text/xml'); " in my php

<extension name="123456789">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="123456789">
        <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
        <action application="javascript" data="app.js"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

If you had a solution, that -not- every call made a http request (only
if don't find extension in static dialplan), I'm happy about that.

Thanks for help
Daniel