[Freeswitch-users] please help!!! how to set flag 'endconf' in bridging conference

Chris Thompson cthompson at stonecracker.com
Tue Jul 19 01:51:35 MSD 2011

Michael Collins <msc at ...> writes:

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:59 AM, ran zhang <rzhang <at> gosilverplus.com> wrote:
>

>     I think most people don't understand my problem, let me just
>     clarify:I want a way so only when either one of the
>       first 2 members of the bridging conference leaves the conference,
>
>       the conference will be terminated even if there are 2 or more
>       members in it.
>

> The problem with using the endconf flag is that *all* members with that flag
must leave before the conference is torn down. I don't believe that this feature
is presently in FS but with a feature request and possibly a modest bounty it
could possibly be added. Something like a flag named "endconfabsolute" that
would end the conference no matter what. Now your other problem was trying to do
a "bridging" conference and also set the endconf flag and you were getting
errors. I was able to reproduce the symptoms you saw, but I have not
investigated any further at this point.If anyone knows the trick to making the
members added to a "bridging" conference also have the endconf flag set (or any
flags for that matter) please let me know and we can get it documented. -MC

The "endconf" flag can be set from the dialplan application call

IE:

    <extension name="wb_conferences_participant">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(31\d{2})0$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="conference" data="$1-${domain_name}@wideband"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

    <extension name="wb_conferences_moderator">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(31\d{2})1$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="conference"
data="$1-${domain_name}@wideband+flags{moderator,endconf}"/>
      </condition>