[Freeswitch-users] stripping sip-rh headers at the edge of my network

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:29:18 MSD 2011

hmm this isnt good..  no replies..

so, seems I cant strip these at all with freeswitch..

using unset and even trying to overwrite the value like this

<action application="set" data="sip_ph_X-someheader=blah"/>
<action application="set" data="sip_rh_X-someheader=blah"/>
<action application="set" data="sip_h_X-someheader=blah"/>

fails...
since FS just splats on top of whatever I set , when the sip message comes
in from upstream..
(  in this case in the 180 / 183 progress )

I need a way to strip headers from 180/183 .. preferably I could have a
regex to filter any starting with X :)
someone please point me in the right direction

Jay

--
Sincerely

Jay